Love Me Some Ice Cream!
So I had wanted to go to Baskin Robbins for dessert on my birthday but by the time we got done with dinner it was late and we needed to get the kiddo home. That's okay, I knew we could go another time. Well, today they did a special! It was 31 cent scoop night! Yay!
So I got my birthday ice cream afterall, just a couple days later. The line was out the door but it was worth it. I got my favorite, Chocolate Mouse Royalle. Oh yum. I just love the stuff. I got a whole gallon for my birthday one year. That was awesome. I probably shouldn't do that every year, though. Anyway. Ice cream. Love it.
So I got my birthday ice cream afterall, just a couple days later. The line was out the door but it was worth it. I got my favorite, Chocolate Mouse Royalle. Oh yum. I just love the stuff. I got a whole gallon for my birthday one year. That was awesome. I probably shouldn't do that every year, though. Anyway. Ice cream. Love it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home